Sunday, November 29, 2009

Confusing relationship dating liking thing so you need to read my detail's?

So this guy liked me and i like him at first but he dated my friend but she didn't care so I flirted with him and he go grabby hhe would pinch my but in the hallways and always want a hug i got mad at him all the time i just got repulsed by him, so i learned that one of my old friends liked me he is really sweet so I'm dating him and that guy that did like got pissed at me and then my friend called him and talked to him and alot of people say me and my bf are cute and hes sweet but my friend says that i should brake up with him and my other friend thinks we are a really cute couple so like is this normal or is my life just extra drama??



Confusing relationship dating liking thing so you need to read my detail's?myspace names





Dude, totally normal.



The thing is, you have to follow your own heart, and try not to care too much about what other people say about you. If you're happy with your current bf, why would you ever break up with him just because someone else says so?



The first guy sounds like a bit of a player, or someone who doesn't even know what he wants until he can't have it. Well fine, now you're taken and he CAN'T have it. Chances are if you were available again, he wouldn't want you again - sadly some guys are immature like that, but most grow out of it given a few years.



Do what makes you happy, and don't listen to others. I don't mean you should get hardcore selfish, but seriously... it's your life, and your friends will like you no matter what, if they're true friends.



Stand up for yourself. I'm glad you're happy.



Confusing relationship dating liking thing so you need to read my detail's?myspace.com pets myspace.com



its normal....
Your life is extra drama. We don't have this problem at our school or in my life!!!
Butt pincher %26amp; his friends can stay in their own group. Big deal he is upset, he has not shown you any respect; treated you as if you were a hooker.



Stay with someone who has more respect for you.
seems like you got a problem.. the one your not dating seems perverted and sex might b all he wants... but which makes you happy.. ? go for that one.. who cares what people say its YOUR feelings.
ok. run-on sentence...like whoa!



Isn't it obvious? It doesn't matter what your friends think. They're not dating him. You like the guy you are dating and the other guy revolts you. duh!
OK. 1st: Thats a LONGGGG story.



2nd: I would choose for yourself. Its not up to your friends to choose who you date. Its your decision.



3rd: I would go for the majority, but also listen to your best friend and take their opinion into consideration. Also, you should take soem time to decide.



The one who decides the relationship is YOU. You decide wether you should keep dating him or not.



Hope this helps...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this