Sunday, November 29, 2009

The girl am dating went for holidays,then she has never called to let me know how she is doin,has sh

Am 20 years old,the girl am dating is 18 years



She is waiting for her O-Level results and am doing my NCC course at ZCAS.



She has always told me how much she loves me.



Am her first date.



We are of the same height..



Help me pliz for i dont know what to do.



The girl am dating went for holidays,then she has never called to let me know how she is doin,has she left me.celebrities myspace





She doesn't love you - she would want to talk to you every day, if she did. Smart guys move on, and find someone else who actually cares about them... are you one of the smart ones?



The girl am dating went for holidays,then she has never called to let me know how she is doin,has she left me.small myspace myspace.com



well...how side are they in a coin?point is you havent called her either.she could be trying or something!just keep an open mind bro,give her the benifit of a doubt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this