Sunday, November 29, 2009

Does anybody get discouraged about dating?

I've been on dating for a few years now. Sometimes the these dates lead to a relationship but for some reason the relationship usually ends up unbalanced "feeling" wise. She usually has stronger feelings then I do. I'm not sure why, I guess I haven't found the right one yet but it does get discouraging after a while.



Also, now I find myself not as anxious to date. When I see a girl that has potential, I sometimes don't even bother asking them out. When I'm home I sometimes think twice and ask myself "maybe I should of asked her out." But I guess everything happens for a reason.



Any suggestions.



Does anybody get discouraged about dating?how to view private myspace





Keep your head up, I know how you feel!!!



Does anybody get discouraged about dating?girls myspace myspace.com



Everyone gets discouraged. The reason girls get attached more is because when we see what we like we want it to ourselves! So we are going to have stronger feelings. And maybe its not the right girl yet but thats why we date. Getting discouraged is like giving up on dating all together! I say just go on one date and then leave it at that and call her three to four days later. But the more time you spend with her the more she will think that you are feeling the same way! So try and spend less time with them but so much less time that they don't think you are interested anymore. And like you said you might not have found the right girl yet! It takes time! good Luck hun because I need it as much as you do!
My situation is similar. Guys seem keen, but I haven't met anyone I would consider this year. I think it must happen to everyone.
there are alot of people that feel the same way that you do. You are not the only one. Dating is hard and it is not easy as everyone thinks.. you want to find the perfect person and the problem with that is there is no perfect person for anyone. When you are dating a few people at a time and it seems like none of them are what you want it kind of makes you depressed. i think that you should just keep trying... that is all that you could do. i mean if you go out on a date and you dont feel anything for that person then dont waste your time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this