Sunday, November 29, 2009

I started dating my ex's friend, now my ex wont leave me alone what should i do ?

me and my ex broke up 8 months ago , i started talking to his friend but we didnt think we'd start dating,weve been dating for 4 months now. my ex and him faught and my ex still wont leave me alone. i dont understand. he broke up with me . i dont get why he still is trying to prove a point? he wasnt the nicest boyfriend either. he treated me really bad. and when he broke up with me or when he wanted to "take a break" he ignored me for the first two months. And he thinks he did nothing wrong. i jus dont understand what he is thinking? , yes maybe it was wrong talking to his friend, but it wasnt all my fault . he jus keeps blaming me for his mistakes that are happening in his life . and now i just cant take it anymore , and we all go to the same school and its just the same thing over and over again. i just wish it would stop. if someone could just help me on trying to figure out what is should say or do , that would be great .



thank you (:



I started dating my ex's friend, now my ex wont leave me alone what should i do ?myspace cursors





Hi Nikki,



8 months IS a long time for your ex to get over break up.



I think you should just take a deep breath and make a list of all the ways your EX wasnt nice to you. Be specific about how things that went wrong for him in his life were NOT your fault.



I started dating my ex's friend, now my ex wont leave me alone what should i do ?myspace.com quizzes myspace.com



just tell him to leave you alone and to back off

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this