Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm dating a guy who was my friend.?

I still don't like him the way I thought I would. I still feel like we're still friends. I haven't said anything to him about it and we haven't had a break up yet. We hardly even try to be romantic and we haven't been on a real date. I'm afraid to break his heart. This is my first time dating and I don't know how the break up thing works. I want to do it gently. My friend said this is "leading him on". Is this what I'm doing? I don't really want to do that, but I haven't done anything about it. I want to know a way to fix this in an uncruel way. I'm not a bad person. Really I'm not. :-(



I'm dating a guy who was my friend.?myspace bulletins





hey gurlie!!! I know i've told u that u shouldn't keep goin out with him if u don't like him that way cause u will lead him on and that is'nt good!!! He may "like u like u" and if he does u need 2 tell him the truth cause if u don't u could really hurt him and never have a good friendship letalone a relashionship! well i hope this helps and good luck!!!



-zacefron13



I'm dating a guy who was my friend.?private myspace myspace.com



Just come clean with him. Tell him how you feel. Maybe, he feels the same way.
You have to explain to him how you feel, that is only fair. Tell him you still want to be friends, but not have a relationship. It will hurt any way you do it. But it hurts more when he finds out on his own. Good luck to you.
i had the exact same problem last year and i made a huge mistake. i lied to him about why i wanted to break up with him. and boy did that come back to get me. dont do that!! tell him the truth...you don't feel romantic feelings for him but definitely want to stay friends. i went out with other guys after him and he got really jealous but we stayed friends through it all. and guess what?? we got back together 4 months ago and we're still going out! so my advice is tell the truth and you won't have to jepoardize the friendship.
funny.. something very similar happened to me this week im gona tell u exactly what she told me ... she loved but valued our friendship too much and wouldn't want to do anything to to hurt me but she felt that it could ruin what we had ... im not gonna lie to you there is no way of telling him that without hurting him...but if you decide to tell him that, make sure you maintain contact with him to help ease the pain he may feel.... after she told me that she called pretty much every day to see how i was doing and she tryies to show she really didnt want to hurt me... try no to remind him too much of what happened otherwise he won't get it out of his head.....don't kow if it will work that's just what happenned to me .... it;s better to talk with the truth now before either one of you really gets hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this