Sunday, November 29, 2009

My guy dating Another?

Okay they guy i like id currently dating a girl at our school named Amber. Amber is moving in two weeks. She is moving across the state and they have both decided to break it off the day Amber moves. He and I hung out a couple of weeks ago and i told him this guy i don't like asked me out and i don't know how to turn him down without brewaking his heart and he told me just to say no. He also mentioned he liked me as a lot more than just a friend. He said he wants to stay faithful to his gf through the end and then he's planning on asking me out. we planned a movie date for the weekend after she leaves as a casual get together with a few friends, but i'm almost posotive It will lead to more. Whenever he's alone with a girl it leads to more. I like him and i want to be his new gf and he hasn't cheated on 1 gf this entire year. should i give it a shot? What should i do? My friends give ****** up advice so what should i do?



My guy dating Another?hack into myspace





did you turn down the guy yet??



i say you go for it...



his girlfriend is leaving anyways.....



so..yeah..



*wink *wink pick me!!



My guy dating Another?myspace code myspace.comhaha im the only one that answered anyways!! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this