Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is your preferred dating method?

Example: online dating speed-dating, singles club, matchmaking service, blind date, etc.



What is your preferred dating method?small myspace





my experience, online dating is a great way of meeting new people.. that way you get to know the person more before getting into a realtionship. let's just say that my boyfriend and I met online at this dating site named webdatedotcom, and on my side it turned out pretty much well...



What is your preferred dating method?myspace text myspace.com



Just meeting a guy in person at first and then going out on a date with him...the old-fashioned dating way.
I don't really have a preference...i'm just happy when one of them works...but i've had the most success with online dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this