Sunday, November 29, 2009

Unwritten rules about dating?

My crush and I have gone on a few simple dates (he usually asks me out) but he never really did pay for the dinners. So I'm thinking is this dating or just hanging out? And how often should the guy pay?



Unwritten rules about dating?myspace graphics





I always felt that whoever did the asking out should do the paying, but I don't mind paying my own way if it comes down to it.



Unwritten rules about dating?real world myspace myspace.com



Is he unemployed or is he just cheap? In my experience, guys always paid and occasionally, I've offered to pay but usually, the guys have it covered. Especially that "he" asked you out, he should've paid.
that is just hanging out when he start paying thats when its a date, but he did ask you ouy but it was not polite that he didn't pay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this