Sunday, November 29, 2009

Help with Dating 101?

I'm 20 and a college student. I know many claim that college is the time for hookups and dating, although I am yet to experience that portion of college. I don't exactly know what to do since I just transferred. How can I start dating...I am not exactly the type of just walk up to a girl and ask her out.



Any advice..



-Keep it clean and refrain from insults please-



Help with Dating 101?how to view private myspace





just surround urself with girls and u will get girls. o and brrak out of ur shell a little bit. collage is about having fun. kjust remember that.



Help with Dating 101?girls myspace myspace.com



Start with girls in your classes. Get to know them as friends and then decide if you like any of them and ask her out.
the best thing to do is get to know some girls in your classes, talk to them get to know them if you see you click with any of them, then ask them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this