Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm dating a wonderfull girl but now my ex wife wants me back, please help i'm confused!?

I have been dating a girl for nearly a year now and thing are great, but ...... now my ex wife wants to rekindle our lost love!! We were together for 5 years married for 2, and separated not out of unfaithfulness or anything funny but because she felt she didn't love me anymore. We have a son together. I was the one who got hurt and took an emotional bash in the head, but I survided and have been dating a gorgeous girl for almost a year now, and I love her dearly, but ...... I still really love my ex-wife too, we shared some really wonderfull times together. I'm torn and confused between the two and don't know which way to turn, I can't have my bread buttered on both sides, but I also know that I can't say no to any of them. I have to make a decision and soon, but I don't want to hurt my girlfriendor leave her, but I feel that my ex-wife and I deserve another chance! Please help anyone who has been through the same experience, I beg you ? I just don't know what to do anymore!!



I'm dating a wonderfull girl but now my ex wife wants me back, please help i'm confused!?maps myspace.com





is your exwife a good woman? if she is, then try to repair the relationship for the sake of your sons stability. but your ex sounds kind of flaky. she may be the type that thinks that initial 'spark' is love and that loyalty and commitment have little to do with marriage... because if that was the type of woman she was-then of course she'd be wanting you back once you've found someone else! be careful... you and your ex need to have a talk about what love really is because you need to agree on what's going to happen and how you two will work at it if she miraculously loses her love for you again. remember to protect yourself and your son as well. i hope your ex is a good woman deep down....



God bless



I'm dating a wonderfull girl but now my ex wife wants me back, please help i'm confused!?myspace graphics myspace.com



If I were you, I'd stick with the new girlfriend. Obviously there was a time when your wife wasn't "sure" about you...what happens if that goes on again. Do you want to go through that a second time? You deserve better...
you have a child with your ex..but i dont know if she truely wants you back...if she does, I would go with her..she's spent more time with you and has your child and you love her
WELL YELL AT YOUR EX. TELL HER THAT YOU LOVE THE GIRL YOU ARE WITH. THROW AWAY EVERYTHING YOUR EX GAVE OYU. SPEND AS MUCH TIME WITH YOUR GIRL AS POSSIBLE(BUT DON'T ANNOY HE, THOUGH)
the real question is which one are you in love with and when you know you will then know who you want to be with (the one your truely in love with)
Stick with the one who has been good wit you and treated you well.
she is your ex wife for a reason...you may have feelings for her still and that will never completely go away...but you have made a new life with somebody else now and it is not fair to her.....tell your ex wife that you care deeply for her and you were really hurt because of the divorce...but you cant hurt someone else just becuase she all of a sudden changed her mind..the new girl is accepting you with your baggage (not that its bad or anything!) and she deserves your attention at this time....your ex had her chance...now maybe if you broke up with your gf at a later time, you guys can work it out...i hope you resolve this soon..this is a very hard decision to make..good luck!
wow that is a tough one.first I would take a little time out 2 figure out what u want even if that meant going 2 a councelor 2 talk it out.second I would look long and hard at my ex if she fell out of love with u once whats 2 say she will not do it again or worse.third I would look at the new relationship and see if I was happier now that with the ex.personally I never go back after taking my ex hubby back 6 times in 10 years,it just did not work 4 me.I think ur ex just wants u back because she sees how happy u r now and she relizes that she lost u,but again that my opinion.I would go 4 the new gf it sounds like she makes u happy.whatever you do be open and honest.
quite frankly i think your an idiot for wantin to get back with your ex. she fell out of love with you once, who's to say she won't do it again. do you wanna put your kid thru that again? for all you know you could just want to make you miserable again and that's why she's makin an effort to get you back. why are you thinkin bout leavin this girl that's so amazin for somethin that's not sure? your ex ripped your heart out and you wanna give her another chance? i would never EVER give me ex's a second chance. there's a reason it didn't work out and that's why the relationship ended. stop thinkin bout gettin back what you had with your ex cause it's not gonna happen no matter how hard you try. you've been with this wonderful woman for a year, why not try and make it last a lifetime if she's so good? don't put yourself out to get hurt like that again. cause if you put your faith in her that's all that's gonna happen and it'll be nobodies fault but your own
I am married too and if that would to happen to me I will get really hurt as well especially since we have a daughter. In my case I would sit down and think about really good because you have to think about your son and whats best for him. God forbids you take your ex-wife back and she does it again since you took her back once she might think you would take her back again. Is that the kind of life you want to show your son. I am not trying to be mean but did you ever think that the reason why she told you she did not love you anymore was to date other people or just be single because she miss going out. I am telling you because my bothers girlfriend is like that and when she wants something serious she comes back. My husband tried doing that but of course it was easier on me since I told him if he left me would have to forget about me for the rest of his life. I know I am probably not helping you but you need to sit down. Get a paper and right down your wife's qualities and your girlfriends after that it should be a little bit more clear and don't forget your son and what best for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this