Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is anyone dating someone famous??

are yo dating some one famous??



for how long??



what do you do on dates??



With who??



Who asked who out?



i know alot of people are going to fake it. but i wanna here some answers. its fun to ask people these questions because they are all lies. and some are way over the top and a hilarious to read.



give me some funny ones!!



Is anyone dating someone famous??my myspace





my aunt sara is dating paul dano.[little miss sunshine]



Is anyone dating someone famous??myspace bulletins myspace.comMy cousin is dating dajon Report It


yes
No, but I grew up in Picayune, Mississippi with a current actor. Wanna guess who? And no, he doesn't stay in touch. Too much "acting" to do I guess.
I am nobody. I am dating a girl. We are having an ordinary day. The paparazzi are taking pictures of each other. The gossip columnist took the day off. No one wants my autograph except the guy who took my Visa card buying ordinary things at the store, and he did not recognize me.



Sucks to be you guys!!
Sure. Lots of famous people are dating other famous people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this