Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dating my ex.?

so my ex that ive liked since 4th gradeis back in the picture. i would say he was my first love. i love everything about him. he would have to be the best thing that has ever happend to me. i can act like a total fool and he would still love me. we stopped dating in 6th grade after 7months because of this big fight cause he was flirting with this girl and they kept doing it after i told him to stop. i regret breaking up with him for that. me and him are friends but i dont wanna be friends anymore. i wanna be more but i dont wanna hurt him cause ive changed alot. i liek to flirt with lots of guys, since ive been single for a while. (btw that girl is gone) he still loves me. but resently i found out i was moving to tennessee in july. i wanna go back out with him but i have this feeling that when i move. its gonna hurt us really bad. and i dont wanna have to go threw another heartbreak. what do i do? (im in 8th grade now)



Dating my ex.?hack myspace





leave him alone this will only cause you both pain. You are way to young to think this will ever be anything more than a youthful romance. What are you gona marry him and have kids. Get excited about moving its a big world your young and will have plenty of chances that wont hurt like this will for you both. good luck and keep your pants on. That can wait too



Dating my ex.?fake myspace myspace.com



go out with him why not? You're young you will be okay and you never know what can happen in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this