Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dating Delema?

Ok here is the scoop. I was with a guy last year , we were dating and happy , and to be honest it was the most amazing relationship I have ever been involved with. Everything seemed almost perfect .humor , down time together, Sex life was Awsome,



He got a job transfer out of state. We did the long distance thing . and it didn't work out to well as he was working offshore for months at a time with zero communication avaliable.



Now months later , he calls me we have super long conversation on the phone . he is talking about me moving to his state to live with him , and he talked about marriage, and children, but the one thing he couldn't say is ( I love you)



I asked him , how come he would want to sleep next to a person every night that he wasn't in love with.



he told me about his past baggage , and I understadn where he is comming from . I do still really care for him and yes I guess i do love him , as well i feel that he does love me



Dating Delema?adult myspace





It is strange that he mentions marriage and family, but is not saying those three little (yet very important) words. Moving in itself is a big step already, especially to another state. Dating and living together are two totally different things. If I were you, I would be hesitant to move in with someone who is still hung up on his past relationships. It can create problems. Be sure you are are really sure about whoever you decide to move in with because not only is your heart at stake but also your wallet!



Dating Delema?bad girls club myspace.com



tell him that you can't move in with him because you don't feel like he loves you. then he'll probably say it.
you do not need to put yourself into an emotionless relationship. you should tell him that you aren't willing to make that sort of life changing decision unless he is willing to make a commitment to your relationship.
If 'I love you' is something that's important to you then he can say it if he means it. You'd be giving up loads of stuff to move in with him. he can cut you some slack if he's really in it.
Actions speak louder than words. But it is good to know. I' bet he does love you, but you might want to wait until he says it to move in. Changing your life like that for something your not sure of isn't the best idea. We all have baggage and past relationships issues, he shouldn't be comparing you to the past. It's a hard thing to say, but I'm sure he'll say it. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this