Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dating a young black girl - need help!?

I've been dating a young black girl for 1 1/2 years, i love her dearly but there is one really big problem, she appears to be mentally enslaved by her domineering mom.



My girl still lives at home, she is 21 years old and for some reason thinks that since she lives in her mother's house, her mother has total control over her life. Here are a few examples of what i'm dealing with.



Whenever i wish to go somewhere with her, she asks her mother for permission, answer is always no. Why does she ask?



I asked her to get on birth control, I was going to pay all the costs. The next day she tells me she asked her mother (WHY?) and of course her mother denied permission. We've been risking it ever since.



She never learned to kiss, never masturbated (mom wouldn't let her have a door on her room), and after 1 1/2 years still hasn't gotten it down, and seems to be numb in the genital area.



Im losing hope that she'll ever rebel and feel like my own life is slipping away



I'm white BTW



Dating a young black girl - need help!?myspace code





You can always just leave her, I'm single and looking!...j/k



21 and still having to ask for permission is alittle much, my mother I have a very close relationship (I'm 19 and I tell her everything) at first my mom was awkward about some of the things I discussed with her but she finally respected me as an adult for me talking to her about certain issues (like guys and sex). So maybe your girlfriend just needs to tell her mom to stop treating her like shes 12. If she stands up to her mom and shows her that she old enough to make mature decisions for herself and go out when she pleases then her mom may lighten up on her.



Dating a young black girl - need help!?love myspace myspace.comDumbass go get a white girl. You're asking for more problems with this wench that you realize. Report It


who's the BOSS ??? MAMA's house?? give it up!!
thanks I needed a good laugh...really thanks
Big problems! so ditch her
Your only hope is to get her out of her mother's house and away from her mother's control. In the current situation, there is no real prospect of change.
well this is a tough one because it seems like you do love her...I'm really curious about why you mentioned the color? but if she don't break free soon you will have to end it because chances are she never will and you will be very unhappy
You found a diamond in the rough. Perhaps its time to slap the diamond on her finger in front of her mom.



Your choice though.
Seriously I'm no love doctor but you need to either have her move out and the both of you get your own place or give her an ultimatum.If she doesn't comply with her mom's rules whats the worst that can happen.Get kicked out.She needs to grow up put her mom in check.Last time I checked your independent after you turn 18.Get her to move out.If she don't kick her to the curb.



P.S. I can't see how your so pussy whipped if her mom hasn't even given permission to let you hit that.Grow some balls and tell her what's up if this is the girl u wanna be with for the rest of yo life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this