Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dating so young these days!!!!!?

I'm not judging young people that are 'dating'. I'm just so surprised that kids aged 12 and 13 yrs are so into boys! I'm 24, when I was that young I was totally innocent and just played with my girlfriends..boys were something we giggled about BUT none of my friends were actually doing anything with them! I had my first kiss at nearly 17 years. My first boyfriendat 20 years. And my new boyfriend (and hopefully my future husband) at 24 years. I'd like to hear responses from 12 or 13 year olds. I'm not having a go at you, I'm just amazed that's all!



Dating so young these days!!!!!?love myspace





my friends have boyfriends and they think that the bfs are their future husbands. although the longest relationships i know of is 5 months. my friend had a highschool bf when she was 10!(i know, shocking)



Dating so young these days!!!!!?myspace co uk myspace.com



What? Don't you think it's cute to watch little kids with their boyfriends/girlfriends...of coarse they don't kiss or anything but they have their little playdates. i think it's cute...unless I see them going to movies and restaurants without adult supervision and starting making-out than I draw the line
I was still giggling about them at that time but I also had a really big crush when I was 13. I'm 15 now. So as things change and happen faster in the world so do hormones and the age that kids want to date. It's totally weird seeing 11 and 12 year olds like eachother...too weird.
I hope that 27 year old get *** raped in prison because of you, that is some really sick **** man. I mean damn, that is about the sluttiest most gross thing Ive heard, well not really but its definatly up there. And come on these 12 and 13 year olds are all sexually active, sometimes with the faculty from their schools. I could care less because its not like I would ever go near a girl that was like the first girl that responded. Man that is seriously messed up, the guy was driving a car legally when you were being conceived.
bob dont know, this generation is a LOT more horny though, kids at 14 and 15 having sex while most older people bob knows are surprised and consider the kids too young for that crap.



ANYWAYS,



bob dont know, must be something in the water, kids are starting to have "feelings" at much younger ages, although the feelings usually last 3 years max and isnt real love and ****. Its the hormones that get the kids all hot up and ****, bob cannot explain why this generation is more horny and wanting to be in serious relationships so young. Bob was 14 when he got his first girl and kiss. Bob is 15 by the way.
my brother is 11 and he's had like 12 girlfriends. they acctually went to like football games together and stuff. Im 15 and olny had one simi-boyfriend (we liked each other and went to the movies together and stuff, but never acctually called each other bf/gf, plus he was a grade younger). im amazed by this too. i mean i liked boys liked that in 5th grade but noone acctually did anything about anyone they liked. i mean it was 5th grade!
I had my first boyfriend at 10. We talked on the phone, said we loved each other, talked about the future....yeah amazed....right.......so am i. lol I'm older now...and i look back at that and i'm like what the hell was i thinking.....well we didn't see each other outside of school or anything...he tried to hold my hand once and i slapped him........ahh.....young love.......haha......good memories......hehe....but i know what you mean......its shocking...and i guess in a way a bad thing if you really think about it.....sort of......depends on how you look at it......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this