Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dating someone for 4 months - stupid or stranger than fiction?

You have been dating someone for 4 months. You talk on the phone every morning and every night. You spend the weekend with each other every weekend. There is a 2 hour distance between you. She lives with someone. At first she says it is just a friend. In the 4th month, I find out this is her ex husband. She said the marriage was annuled and he is just a roommate. She says she is moving to my state to be closer to her church and me. She puts on this very christian front. When time to move, she stops calling, writing emails, instant messaging, everything because she says she is so busy packing. She won't answer the cell phone or the house phone Now her house phone has been cut off. Every time she would talk to me on the phone she said I Love you. She even posted on her myspace that she loved me with all her heart.



I think she has gotten back together with her ex husband yet I have heard nothing from her in 10 days. What to do other than let it go? How would you feel?



Dating someone for 4 months - stupid or stranger than fiction?big brother myspace





Wow. I mean, wow!



Look, you should be very wary of this woman. Not mentioning that her roommate is her ex-husband is a lie. It's not just an ommission, it's a lie.



I would probably dial down my expectations for this relationship by a lot. I would not contact her. If she contacts you, then I would demand an explanation of her absence.



It's really hard to let go of a relationship like this, but I don't know if I could ever trust her again.



At best, she's a liar. At worst, she's conning you. And she's almost assuredly a flake.



How would I feel? I would be thinking right now about how I could have seen this coming. Were there signs that you missed? It's worth thinking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this