Sunday, December 6, 2009

What is your opinion on dating etiquette?

I am newly single and am going on dates with a few different guys. On average I am going out three times a week with three different men, (not having sex, 1st base is as far as it goes). Is this what dating is suposed to be like, sometimes I feel like I am seeing too many guys. Is this normal dating etiquette, or am I over doing it?



What is your opinion on dating etiquette?myspace tweaks





I think as long as you are going out in a friendly way, with no expectations set with any of these men, then you are doing just fine. Enjoy yourself and get to know new people.



What is your opinion on dating etiquette?top 10 myspace myspace.com



Ask your heart, look inward to your soul, are you comfortable with three different men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this