Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dating slump?

I came out as a gay guy in my junior year of high school. Fast forward to now. I've finished my first year of college. This past year is the first time a guy has ever had any interest in me. Things didn't quite work out, but I've been thinking about it and I just don't know how to be more proactive and find guys. The dating pool is hard to come by, especially when the sexually ambiguous emerge. Any advice for meeting people? (And if you're going to say "gay bar," that's obvious-- I'm after something more original)



Dating slump?layouts for music myspace





Well there's the internet, you could try speed dating, it's a lot of fun, or join a gblt group in your area or volunteer, thats a great way to meet people and even if you don't meet any gay people, straight people know plenty of gay people too and may be able to get you connected. good luck



Dating slump?view myspace myspace.com



It's not original, but it's sometimes very common to meet people online at chat rooms like www.gay.com. However, you don't really know very well who you're talking to until you meet them in person, and you usually get quite disappointed after that. If you meet anyone this way, make sure you do it in daylight and at a public place.



It' trial and error for chat rooms, but I've made a few friends this way. Otherwise, maybe your college has a GLBT office. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this