Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dating this guy for seven years.?

I have been going out for 7 yrs., and not once he tried to touch me. Oh my mistake he did try once, but I said something that he got offened. He took me to the beach where know one would see what we are doing. We were in his car at that time. I got scared because I haven't seen him for 1 yr, and we just stared dating again, and something happen to me when I was 12 yrs., and I said the water smells like fish because we were by the waters. He got offended, and he took me home. I did not know what was going to happen because I was scared and nervous. I dod not know what he wanted to do until I got into my apartment, by the time it was too late, and the next day I called his cell and left a message say that I was sorry, and he came to pick me up the same I left the messager, but he never said anything to me. We conutie gonigout, but he never tried to touch me, kiss me. Later on I find out that he was afraid of me because what happened, and plus I kind of slap him.



Dating this guy for seven years.?view myspace





What's the question? if it's weird that you haven't touched one another? Hell yes. Freaky freaky weird.



Dating this guy for seven years.?funny videos myspace myspace.com



i think you messed that one up.Try to kiss him and see what happens.
I didnt understand what your question is...but if you want him to touch you and kiss you ,well you can hold his hand sometimes and let him know that you do like to be touched and kissed ..One thing is obvious that he doesnt want you only for sex and it is the best in a healthy relation ,its my opinion!
If you want something to happen you will have to be the one to take the lead.
Did you grow up on a island of the stupids. It's been SEVEN years. Unless u put up a road block of nails and duck tape. There is a serious issue with him or yourself. Do you consider yourself in a relationship with this person?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this