Sunday, December 6, 2009

I have been dating a man for 9 mo's. How can I tell if he really loves me? He says he does.?

We have been dating 9 mo's. He is 12 years younger than me. But everyone tells me I look young for my age. I am in my 50's and he is in his 40's. I am in love with him. He is very smart and is very logical. I believe we are on the same wave length. He still has a male teen at home and his ex-wife has his teen daughter. I am also wondering if his children will affect his relationship with me. He is the first man I have been in love with for 15 years. He is a newly divorced. During the 9 mo's we have been dating he has bought a used sports car. What's up with that? I believe he loves me. How can I really know. He always wants me to rub his chest or back--he says he loves the feeling of my fingers touching him, but he never touches me lovingly as I do him. If we are angry, I normally call to tell him I love him and he always tells me he loves me too. Only a few times has he called me first to apologize for the argument--and he tells me he loves me. He takes me out socially.



I have been dating a man for 9 mo's. How can I tell if he really loves me? He says he does.?myspace live





so he bought a used sport scars. maybe now can afford and enjoy it guilt free ( something many cannot once they are married as a man's responsibility over rides any desires he may have.. ), as for his children affecting his relationship, if they are late teens I doubt it, usually they are well on there own with there own social life and circle of friends and unless he is very close to them they'll pretty much let him go about his way untethered. don't keep track of who apologized first, men hate this and you can bet for sure his ex wife did too, it's one of those annoying thing women tend to do once they are married and comfortable with being well inside the marriage, hence the term the honeymoon is over. It's funny so many marriage die or fade as the attraction that one held both fades, nothing wrong with being mature but some get downright stale and prim. It makes a man wonder what he really got himself into, so this time around you very well may see cautious steps on his behalf, of course since you say it's been 15 years for you, it also begs the question what held you back ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this