Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dating(How old)?

What is the right age for dating someone.



Dating(How old)?myspace ip





16 cuz u cant really go anywhere unless you can drive... and no, its not a date if ur mom drops u off at the movies!!



Dating(How old)?myspace co myspace.com



umm...i think that if it is just dating and nothing totally serious then u can start at age (say) 13....but if it is like serious dating and long term stuff like that then 16 would be better
well i dont think it matter...middle school maybe???
I think that there is no age for everybody but i do think that there are certain ages for different people. For me, I started dating in sixth grade. I feel that I was way to young for dating then but I think that it taught me alot because I caught my boyfriend kissing another girl at the movies! I realized that I need to pick them more carefully and for the last ten years that has what I have been doing.I have no longer been rushing into relationships just to prove to people that I have a boyfriend. I try and get to know them and what their personality is like. I believe that if someone in middle school ( say eighth grade) is prepared to do that then go ahead. I think that it is good practice for them for when they go on to more serious relationships later on in life because i believe that until your about jr./sr. year in high school, you are not looking for someone who you are going to spend the rest of your life with, you are just trying to have a good time, know what traits you want in a person, and come to know yourself better. I hope that answers your question. Best Wishes.



*~Brooke Zeo
whenever your parents let you. whenever you find someone worth dating. whenever you feel you are ready to get your heartbroken.
Dating, I would say 11 or 12 by dating I mean just casually going out with someone to the movies, McDonald's, the mall. For a steady boyfriend or girlfriend I say 15 or 16. When you are young you should play the field and find out what you are really looking for in a person, at that age how serious of a commitment can you make with someone.



What is kind of funny is when I was in elementary school we would all have little boyfriends and girlfriends who we would sit next to at lunch and chase around the playground, I miss those days, dating as you get older just gets harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this