Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dating woes?

If a women you have been dating for sometime decides that she isnt ready for relationship and wants to be friends but yet still gives you signs she wants to be together but when asked she says she is going to stay single what would you make of that? She has a 2 year old son and she has me changing diapers ect even though we are just friends is that a l ittle odd or do you think she is trying to keep me connected in some way?



Dating woes?hot myspace





she is using u dude. she is not woman to take of care her kid. she is making you be the father of her kid. time to walk away



Dating woes?graphics for myspace myspace.com



It means she's using you. Leave now, seriously. I mean that as a friend.
She is just scared to lose you. She keeps you changing dipars so you feel like she needs you which is obvious. She is just scared to lose your friendship so you may need to give her some time.
........in my humble opinion, seems to me she is rather playing you. That she isnt ready for a relationship and wants only to be friends, has you changing diapers etc.....no respectable woman should behave that way and 'just friends' is a red flag that she just isnt that into you but likes you around for the help and company.
Sounds like she likes having you around more than she just likes you. I think she's playing you. You should move on.
Sometimes a woman will continue to show signs of interest after voicing an opinion of wanting to be single. Don't allow yourself to be be confused or even fooled by this. Her words are an indication that she really does want her space. She didn't come up with this over night. She's probably been thinking of how to state her feelings for some time now I'm sorry to say. If she's giving signs, it's possible because she feels bad for potentially hurting you and she becomes more affectionate. Changing diapers means nothing. She's a single mother I'm guessing. She could use all the help in the world. That's a hard life. She's using your kindness and it's up to you satisfy the cards she delt you. You can let this continue for as long as you'd like. You'll be hurt in the end though so it's best you'd move on. Good luck to you.
ok...I would love to give my opinion as a single mom!



I think she seriously has feelings for you, and loves having you around...but I think she wants to see how you interact with her son before making a commitment.



I have 2 kids too, and before I enter into a relationship, it is important for me to know how my children and my "potential" partner interact, because I would hate to be in a situation where after my partner and I have bonded and become really close....only to find that my kids and my partner don't get along ....leaving me with a very difficult, not to mention painful decision to make...which obviously will leave me single again.



Hope that helps



S.
Could it be that she may be keeping you around until she can find someone better. it sounds to me like she is making conditions that would allow her to break it off with you when that person she is looking for comes along. Follow you instinct and do whats best for you because she doesn't have your best interest at heart.
i think at the moment she is confused being a single parent is very hard on the emotions. I think bye getting u to help with the baby she see's in u a true, caring friend. I think she is tryin to keep u connected in some way or it is that u have had a part in the babys life and she doesnt want to terminate that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this