Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ex girlfriend is dating my roommate.?

I just recently ended a relationship with my ex. A couple days latter I realized I made a mistake. But before I could get back together with her again, she started getting friendly with my roommate. I told both of them that I was uncomfortable with them seeing each other in hopes that they might not start "officially" dating.



Both of them told me that they were going to do what they wanted without any regard for my feelings. They started dating, and I almost ended my life (ya, stupid huh?).



I really did love this girl and the odd thing was she said that she loved me and hoped that we could have another shot for the future. In the process of all of this, I said some really terrible things to her and told her that I just wanted her out of my life.



The weird thing is that even after all of this, a piece of me still loves her. Would I be an idiot to try and work things out with her or should I just end it right now?



Thanks!



Ex girlfriend is dating my roommate.?search myspace





let her go in fact they were probably already doing it when you were the boyfriend she has no class she has very few friends and she does not need you please do yourself a favor and forget about her and as soon as you can get a new girl neither of them know to come home with you and start treating her so good the old flame becomes jealous. then find a new place to live because your room ate is a self centered jerk wad for telling you to pound sand that tell s me he was doing her while you were.... He's a pig rid your self of the farm animals and find a new life without the backstabbing works of art you are currently in the crapper with.



Ex girlfriend is dating my roommate.?good myspace myspace.comhe he he. Report It


he he he



2 points for me. Report It


Sorry Lana you don't get points for posting comments. Report It


nope, end it. she moved on and it's your turn. you can't take back what you said.
there are no u-turns in a relationship...especially when she is being ridden by someone else!
You were the one who broke her heart, and now you're crawling back to her??



You have no right to interfere in their relationship. You dumped her. She moved on and found a new boyfriend. What's wrong with that?
cant you take a hint man!



Shes shacked up with your roommate.



get out of there.
Yeah...I say that chapter in your life has closed and just like the snow melts in winter ro reveal spring so should absolve yourself of those feelings and begin anew.
Samuel,



It looks to me like you have ended it already. The probability of them staying together is VERY SLIM. I would give her a few weeks to get really tired of him then attempt to resolve the relationship if it is at all possible. They may grow weary of each other before that time and you may be able to get to see her earlier, but I would not crowd them. You may drive them closer together. Why not spend some quality time reading, studying, and obeying GOD? HE is always there when we need HIM.



To become a real Christian, we are told that we must HEAR the WORD in John 6:45, Jesus said, “It is written in the prophets, And they shall all be taught by God. Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.” We are also told so in Romans 10:17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. We are told the we must BELIEVE in Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. We are also told so in Mark 16:16, Jesus said “He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.” and in John 5:24 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. We are told that we must REPENT (or turn from sin) in Luke 13:3 I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish. Also in Acts 17:30 Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent. We are told to CONFESS CHRIST in Romans 10:9-10 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. We are also told in 1 Timothy 6:12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses. We are to be BAPTIZED according to Acts 2:38 Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.” and Mark 16:16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. We are to CONTINUE to be FAITHFUL UNTIL DEATH according to Revelation 2:10c Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life. We also know that Paul wrote in Romans 14:12 each of us shall give account of himself to God. It is important that we not ignore what is written, change what is written, or add to what is written in the New Testament which is our Christian Guide. If you have questions, please email me. Have a great day!



Eds
Look just follow both your heart n mind. Don't fall for what only one of them says. Give it time, meet her a little more and see how she is doing, it will help you come to the right conclusion but don;t get emotionally sucked into it until you are very sure. Again, whatever you decide, make sure both your mind n heart agree. And if they don't then you are not ready to commit and you are not ready to decide anything or sit back n relax as if everythign was kool between you two. And if you want the easy way out of all this, Just forget about her and move on, find someone else. Hope this helps.



-Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this