Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dating Yet Separate Colleges?

Well it goes like this, basically we've been dating since the 6th grade. Her and I yes are in love, and my god how lucky I am to be with this girl. I never "had" to "worry" about her with other guys nor other negative things relationships evidently have in today's society. We know were going to get married and are extremely happy, basically sometime after we establish ourselves. Well the thing is, were away at two different colleges. I am at James Madison University and her at Longwood University. Well the thing is there are guys on her dorm room floor and shes made friends with some. I completely trust her, and I know i shouldnt worry, but this is the first time seriously. Maybe its the distance, I don't know. I want to tell her how I feel but I dont want to give the wrong impression-I just want some opinions...ladies and gents welcome to give advice.



Dating Yet Separate Colleges?stars myspace





I surprised my wife, before marrying her, by wearing her schools emblem and colors shirt(schools sports shirt with logo)...just don't wear it around her friends nor, especially, your friends. This shows her that separate schools don't matter,you can live with her and you have no problem with her school except you cant where this shirt at your school or you'll get mugged....LOL.



You might want to ask her if you can attend a party at her dorm(except don't wear the shirt,that's just between you and her),That way you can meet a few of the guys, and get a good barometer of whats really going on.If she is and always was true to you, you'll see it in her eyes and how special she feels just being around you.



Remember, women like to show off thier trophies just as much as men like to.Be her trophy for one night, its a boost of ego,and you'll be surprised at the outcome.



Dating Yet Separate Colleges?myspace songs myspace.com



show her! go visit her, send her flowers with a love note or for more extreme change colleges
IMHO, it IS just the distance. I'm in a long-distance relationship myself, and I know how hard it can be. I think the major problem is that you can't be with her all the time and don't know what she's up to and who she's hanging out with. That may sound kinda creepy, but what I mean is that you miss being involved with every part of her life. I don't think you have anything to worry about. Tell her that you miss her and miss being so involved in her life. You guys sound like you're meant to be together, and I'm sure she won't be offended or upset. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this