Sunday, December 6, 2009

What if you start dating in your later 20s?

I'm very inexperienced when it comes to dating and I'm almost 30. When i was younger I was never interested in dating or sex. I had girls, whether they were cute, average or not so good looking display interested in me, but I just wasn't wanting it.



Here's me problem. I'm late 20s, the longest relationship I had was last year, and it last 2 months on and 2 months off with this bipolar, chatoic girl that dumped me because I was a virgin. Is it too late to jump into the dating game at my age? I don't know where to meet decent, attractive looking girls (at least in my eyes). I go online, I go to the aerobics classes at my gym, I talk to girls at work and other social avenues, but nothing.



Lots of people tell me, "you're good looking, you're nice and sincere. You'll find someone"



Sorry for my long-winded bitchfest, but I just would like to know what to do.



What if you start dating in your later 20s?hack myspace





Begin with your own interest. Look for a club or organization that you would enjoy being a part of. You might met a girl there with some of the same beliefs as you. If not at the very least you will make some friends. Those friends might know someone. It is never too late.



What if you start dating in your later 20s?fake myspace myspace.com



Its never too later to start dating as long as you feel like a dating someone. It might take you bit more effort, bit more tricks, but i believe that you are on the right truck.
Ofcourse it's not too late! You've just gotta get out and start meeting some girls. Perhaps you're going about meeting girls the wrong way? Make some eye contact, make sure you're confident and try not to ask too many questions!



Oh and pay no attention to punkgirl or whatever the name is. They're just shallow and non-caring.. or just really immature. Oh well too bad for them.
sorry dude ur screwed
Wow... it's hard to say. Are you still a virgin? If so, hmm.. it's not so bad. If not, you're a level up - I suppose. There are women out there who don't care, who are open-minded and willing to take you in... dating is hard... and it is super hard to find someone on the same level as you. Here's a site that might help you out: www.plentyoffish.com - it's free. Go on a few dates, see what happens... goodluck!
Instead of trying so hard to date, try to make friends of the female gender. For one thing, if you want to find a decent girl, stop looking so hard. Get into things that you like to do, like hobbies. No offense, but it's very odd to see a guy in an aerobics class - that seems a little desperate, even if you are in your late 20's. Don't try so hard to find a "girlfriend". Instead, look for a girl who can be a friend. If it turns into something, great - you have a good foundation. If not, she could be a great match maker with some of her friends. I have found that every time I am having fun and not looking for romance, it just sort of found me! Good luck and stop trying so hard.
There is nothing wrong with being inexperienced. It is great, that you are not



very experienced.



When you find the right person you will have a great relationship. When you least expect someone to come along, it will happen. I have a great admiration for people who have self control and respect for themselves, not tosleep with everyone. This is something special two people share when they are in love. Not an olympic sport.



I was a virgin when I married, and did not have sex outside of marriage, until I met this really nice man. We dated for 7 years, almost married, he had only one girlfriend beside me in his life. He was in his forties.



There is more to relationships than sex. It does pay to wait, you develop a lasting relationship. Also, respect for each other.



My husband and I met while we were truck drivers. We started talking and just fell in love with each other. I told him that I was old fashioned and believed in waiting until we were married. He had never had someone like me. He appreciates this part of our relationship. We are both in our forties.



I wasn't looking for anyone when we met, it just happened on cold superbowl



sunday in connecticutt.



Good luck!!
I was the same way as you. Not interested or kinda scared to go out till late 20's. I was a V till 29. Then again I'm a girl. But I wouldn't care if a guy was one also. You'll meet a girl when you least expect it. Stay away from aerobics classes. That's so gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this