Sunday, December 6, 2009

I was recently dating a guy, but he has abruptly stopped calling.?

We were casually dating off and on at first. I was seeing someone else too for a bit. Three weeks ago, we got intimate, and he indicated he wanted a relationship with me. We started discussing personal histories, etc. I told him I was concerned because I am a single mom, and don't want kids, and he is younger and does. Also, he was late for dates, and didn't always communicate, so I felt insecure in the relationship. I spoke up for myself and told him how I felt. We had plans this past weekend, and he did not call and did not return my calls (2). I have not contacted him and don't plan to. What makes a guy stop calling like that? I found it insulting and hurtful.



I was recently dating a guy, but he has abruptly stopped calling.?myspace top





He convinced himself that it wasn't worth it because you have different stances on parenting, etc.



If he is the kind of chap who would drop you without a line, then it is definitely a good thing that you nipped this in the bud. Remember, it was not you that he dropped, it was the you that he built in his head. You are the one that he wanted to be with until he found out that your futures were not aligned.



I'm sorry this happened to you.



Good Luck.



I was recently dating a guy, but he has abruptly stopped calling.?official myspace myspace.com



simply guyz are guyz...my guess is he found someone else...
he lost interest. it happens to all of us
You should not have gotten intimate with him so soon. That was a big mistake especially since he was always late and didn't communicate with you.



Just chalk this up to a bad experience and move on.



Don't waste your time being insulted because he likely has forgotten about you (until he wants some again).



When a guy stops calling, he is no longer interested.
His way of ending his relationship with you was rude and disrespectful. He did something to you that he wouldn't want to be done to himself.



His behavior shows that he is a selfish man. And you should be glad that you are not involved in a relationship with him anymore.
Maybe shouldn't gave him any.He probably has been waiting on someone to just get if from. I have had a problem like that but when i call him he doesn't evn let me say anthing just i'll call you back and hang up the phone. I have'nt spoken to him since. Don't feel bad move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this