Sunday, December 6, 2009

Your Experiences with dating sites! Is it worth it?

Just wanted to know if anyone has used Yahoo Personals or any dating website. What was your experience? good, bad, met the love of your life, met a good friend, had the worst date ever, or OMG a stalker?! =) There was someone i was interested in...well I "winked" at him but no response. then all of a sudden 6 months later he responded. Im in that mode right now just to give it a try. What ya'll think? is it worth the try? Thanks in advance!



Your Experiences with dating sites! Is it worth it?myspace co uk





I have met some really cool people off a dating site, but I have alse met some very weird people, like perverts... So be very careful, don't give them ur address or anything like that. Its a lot easier, you don't have to worry about them judging you on the way you walk or talk or anything like that, just be yourself.



Your Experiences with dating sites! Is it worth it?my myspace myspace.com



Myspace is free
One of my friends who isnt good talkign to people or meetign people in general used eHarmony and he has been on a dat ewith a girl 3 times and now shes goign to be his date for one of our friends wedding.
I guess its worth the try. Just be very very guarded.
Well it's ok for hookups, but in my experience you rarely meet stable women, or those you'd like to be long term with.
I gave them a try but never really got into it because I didnt see any women that were serious on it so I just said F. it...



I figure one day i'll meet someone, you know?
true.com may be worth a look for you. In the US, they apparently screen for married folks and criminals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this