Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dating, what you think?

What do you think of dating sites, are they OK or are they sad? Would you or are you using one?



Dating, what you think?myspace layouts





I think they are fine. Years ago people looked down at dating services, they saw the people as lonely and desperate. But we live in a different era. Computers are as common as toasters now. I met my lady on match.com and am at her house right now. She is a professional and has a HUGE house on a lake. You can use it for any or all of 3 things. You can just have fun meeting and emailing people. You can go around and see how many women you can sleep with. Or you can look for the real deal like I did. So, to answer your question, I think highly of them and they are okay and not sad. Good luck.



Dating, what you think?codes for myspace myspace.com



see the date.
e harmony.com your best bet. fah show cuzin chea
I have used a couple (met my second wife through one) and they can be OK. What you need to do is check them out and see what kind of service they are actually offering and what sort of people are using it before deciding which is suitable.
Zorpia
that is one good way to find a date... one good way.. have a try.
http://www.bidbuydate.com/dating_2537_Ro... is okay for me !!!
i personally wouldn't go on it.because people can act all nice on the internet untill u actually meet them or maybe it is not actually them. i think u should go out and interact with women face to face it's way more exciting
I believe in love at first sight, and I have to say that maybe I've found the love of my life in an internet site....



http://www.lonelysoul.net



I've registered there some days ago, it's a new site, but full of nice people... and of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this