Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dating a friend...?

So I've been friends with this girl for about 6 years now. We get along really well and have a lot in common. I would really like to take things to the next level and start dating. Should I do this or will it ruin or friendship even just bring the subject up?



Dating a friend...?coolest myspace





I would first look to see if there are any signs that she might be interested in you. Does she smile at you at alot? Does she get jealous when you go out with other girls or mention them? How often had she dated since you two met? There has to be some kind of signs to tell you whether or not she is interested in moving to the next level. There is a chance of ruining your friendship if it's just a casual flirt thing, but if you really think you could love her in a relationship and then go for it.



Dating a friend...?myspace comments myspace.com



ask her to movies one night cant hurt u.
dont do it
If you like her, ask her out. At least you get the truth about how you feel about her out in the open. If nothing happens, it will probably strengthen the relationship you already have. If you don't, you'll always be left wondering.
it could shatter ur friendship but it could also work. my best friend was a guy and we hooked up and have been dating for 8 months now :)
it depends on how you feel. if you wanna date her then ask her out it doesnt matter wat her answer is as long as you remain friends.
i think it depends on how far you go.. I had a friend i went all the way with and dated for a half of a year now we don't talk at all but i'm glad i did it and got it out of my system. Plus i would have wondered all my life what would have been.
Women don't date friends -- they never have and never will. She'll never date you. Period.
I donno.I've never have a female friend with no sex involved.



It just doesn't work for me.
How that she see's you? Like , you think she feels that same way as you. You should think in her I think you know her really well, and know's what she wants, are you that person. You should think about it really well thats what happend to my sister and now they dont even talk to each other.Look at the way she look at you, how she talk to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this