Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dating a questionable guy...help from guys?

Guys...give me your opinion. I have been friends with a guy for a few yrs now. We started dating but he came clean to me about how many girls he had been with (50something). Ok as if that was not enough to completely freak me out I later found out he had an Adult Friend Finder profile up looking for sx. He says he can be completely faithful to me (yada yada yada). I am not one to judge someone from their past but this scares the crap out of me. I ended the relationship today. Do you think I was right in doing so?



Dating a questionable guy...help from guys?famous myspace





i think u were smart to end the relationship with him. it will save u from alot of heartbreak later on in life. in life we need to choose wisely, and make smart decisions. u can do alot better than him, he has been around the block a little bit too many times.



Dating a questionable guy...help from guys?wwe myspace myspace.com



It is possible to be a dog when unattached and faithful when attached. You are the best judge of the guy's character...
Probably, or alternatively you could have taken things really slow and see if he could have tolerated it.



If he couldnt tolerate moving slow, then you were correct.
Yeah you did the right thing because one thing I know it's once someone it's like that there's no turning them back to normal, It's a good thing you decided that because he probably wanted just have sex with you for a few times and then leave you.
yes, sounds like he was full of crap. Theres a word for people like that on the east Coast... Oh Yeah! He's a ManWhore!
No. He was honest with you and you punished him. Why not tell all perspective b/f's to lie to you and only tell you what you want to hear. Call him up and apologize. Maybe he'll take you back.
Everything you said doesn`t mean that he couldn`t be loyal to you. Its amazing how love can change a man. All you have to do is keep him satisfied then they don`t feel the need to look elsewhere for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this