Tuesday, December 29, 2009

On Line Dating Service - HELP...Am I being played?

Hi. I met this guy on a dating line. We clicked right away and have chatting almost every night for 4-5 hours. We met. For some reason, we got into an argument. He wanted to cool it off. I heard from him off and on within a two week period. Now, he contacted me by phone and wants to start over. We have started over, but, he is not IM'ing with me any longer...only 1 night he did it for 5 hours. He is still on the dating site and still receiving and answering his mail. Yet, he says he wants to try again.



Is he playing a game with me or not? I asked him if he was and he told me no. He says he always answers everyone who emails him since it is the polite thing to do. He calls me everyday, but, that is when he is driving home for an hour. To me, he is probably killing time.



Is this guy playing me? I need help.



On Line Dating Service - HELP...Am I being played?hack into myspace





first i think your name weasel is extremely interesting as it was my nickname for years. as far as date sites go it can be good but beware of many scammers!!! never send money, and make sure you chatt with them by cam and accept no excuses unless you have met him in person. i would guess this guy is chatting with someone else or looking for a alternative.



On Line Dating Service - HELP...Am I being played?myspace code myspace.com



Yes, get rid of him, there are plenty of fish in th sea, don't waste your time on someone who plays childish games...
Online dating is online dating. Unless you agree to be exclusive (which shouldn't happen until after at the very least a few dates) it is absolutely okay to keep receiving and answering others. It's the same basic rules as regular dating-don't think that you will automatically be exclusive until the relationship gets to the point where that is discussed.
To me it looks like it ..Why he calls you only when he driving...Something suspicious. Do you want to be with someone who argues with you on the first date wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this