Sunday, December 6, 2009

I just started dating my boyfriend but he doesnt want anyone to know.What does that mean?Should I be

We just started dating on the 21st and he calls me every night when he gets off of work or when he on breaks.He is 20 and I am 18.He mainly doesnt want people at our job to know because they already think we are dating when we werent.My best friend is worried because she heard some things about him.I am just lost.Help me please.



I just started dating my boyfriend but he doesnt want anyone to know.What does that mean?Should I be worried?celeb myspace





I have been working as a dating consultant for some time, and have seen a great deal of things... My best advice is that relationships should be open and public. 90% of the time, when someone wants to keep a relationship secret, it's not for a good reason...



Be prepared for anything. If this relationship should turn out bad, the very first thing that you must realize is that it wasn't meant to be. If he's hiding something from you, then you definitely don't want anything to do with him in the first place... so there's no reason for you to be upset over his mistakes.



Get yourself out there and find yourself someone that is ready to scream to the world that you are his! That is what everyone deserves... and should expect nothing less!



If you have trouble finding anyone matching this description, head to the below site and put in your personality profile. You won't find a better online dating site or one filled with as many high quality eligible singles!



I just started dating my boyfriend but he doesnt want anyone to know.What does that mean?Should I be worried?myspace quiz myspace.com



That is odd... Sounds suspicious to me...
He doesn't sound like a very good boyfriend. Obviously if he doesn't want people to know about you two dating, he is not respecting you, and disrespect can lead to other things, such as abuse, etc. If I were you, I would try to peacefully get out of the relationship, maybe say you just want to be friends.



As much as you may think the relationship is safe, it's probably not.



Choose friends over boyfriends!



My bestfriend betrayed me, and I forgave, but will never forget, our friendship is awkward, she choose to do some foolish things, and we do not hang out, etc.! It's not worth it.
You have to find out from him why not (parents dont agree, friends dont like it, etc)



if he wont tell you, u might wanna consider breaking it up
if you both work at the same job..its normal that he will lwant no one to know...only if its against the job rules to date. if its not against the rules of the job and he wants no one to know about you , u should look for another boyfriend.
ask him stright out about his past your friends might be telling you what you want to hear don't take thare word for it ask him stright out untill it can be prove other wise
There is no reason to be secretive about dating unless someone has something to hide. Wife, another girlfriend, or some employers don't allow co-workers to date. Just ask him, say if I need to keep our dating a secret I want to know why I am keeping a secret. If he does not give you a good answer tell him you don't keep things like that a secret and move on.
NEVER DATE SOMEONE YOU ARE WORKING WITH. SOME COMPANIES DOESN'T LIKE WHEN EMPLOYEES DATE BECAUSE IT INTERFERES WITH THEIR JOBS. AND IF THAT'S NOT THE CASE THEN TALK TO HIM AND SEE WHAT HE SAYS ABOUT LETTING OTHERS KNOW THAT YOU TOO ARE TOGETHER IF HE GIVES YOU A STUPID ANSWER THEN LET HIM GO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WHO IS PROUD OF BEING WITH YOU.
Ask him. In any relation, there are few things that ought NOT to be discussed; this one should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this