Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Should I keep dating him?

I have dated this guy on and off for the last seven months. When he was drunk and high, he cheated on me. He told me he was sorry and that he has no feelings for the girl. I dunno if I should keep dating him. I want to cuz I really love him and I've forgiven him for all the stuff he did. I'm only fifteen and he's sixteen. Any advice?



Should I keep dating him?myspace.com widgets





Get rid of him, once a dog always a dog.



Should I keep dating him?hack into myspace myspace.com



Stop seeing this guy.
Dump him. Find another guy, one who makes you feel special %26amp; like a million bucks.
i would dump him
If he likes to get drunk and stuff don't date him my advice to you Dump!
Honey, if you want to be happy, get rid of him. He obviously isn't responsible enough to stop drinking and also, he still cheats on you. If you could end up getting married, he's just gonna do the same thing... it's not worth it
move on, your young and it's doubtful this is the guy that you'll be seeing for years after you graduate.



Honestly, even drunk ppl know what they're doing, the alcohol is just an excuse and it lowers their inhabitions to act on things.



I wouldn't even give him another thought.
tell him to stop drinking and geting high take him to a romantic place and hang there and talk about what u whant and dont want him to do so you can start trusting echother
leve him now before he has you drinking and getting high
GIRLLLLLLLLLLLL YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO KNOW WHAT LOVE IS...DON'T PUT UP WITH HIS "ISH" MOVE ON.
If hes doing drugs and getting drunk at this age you chould dump him because you dont want to get in that type of stuff (or atleast I hope you dont). Hes going to influence you to start doing the things that he is and you might get into a lot of trouble.
Does he still drink or get high? If so, then no...you should move on...you are still young honey.
dump him - if he did it once he'll do it again
once a cheat always a cheat...plus if he does like you, I'm pretty sure there's a bunch of other guys that also like you.



;-)
Hey girl, first of all, I think you're too young for all this drama. Believe me, I've been there, and I'm just a little older than you are. So what if you love him? Point is, he continued on doing these irresponsible things without you knowing. Regardless of whether he was high or whether he was drunk, bottom line is he still cheated on you. Forgiveness is alright but that should be the end of it. These types of men are the ones you should really stay away from. You know, those bad boy types that you can't get enough of. But in the end, you'll only get your heart broken if you continue on dating him. A guy who really wants to be with you will stay with you (meaning you won't go on and off) in the beginning of the relationship at least. The first few months of the relationship are important because that's when you really get to know each other. And he's cheated on you that early? Imagine what he can do in the future. Save yourself sweetie. Save yourself from the heart break. You're so young and there's so much time for you to meet a guy who's really worth being with. Save yourself from the drama. You don't need it. He's not worth it.
I',m assuming that by cheating you mean sex. But anyways, you've forgiven him? there are women that have been married for several years to men they have children with, their husbands got drunk and high and cheated on them and they got divorced. you have been with this guy not even a solid 7 months, he did this to u and you forgive him? he is not the problem, you and your self esteem are the problem. also when you love yourself then you will know what love really is, right now you dont even love yourself enough to be able to share love with another person.
No!!!if he gets high %26amp; is a cheater then he's a loser!and he's going 2 do it again!trust me there is some1 else 4 u. :]
First of all he isn't suppose to do drugs. And second, I think you should dump him because he'll keep on doing "things" and just expect you to forgive him! So it's like your his rebound girl. I'm not saying this to be mean but i think you should dump him because he's a player and player's never change. If you don't get rid of him now your gonna get hurt by him sooner or later! (Rember there are other fishes in the sea)
I wouldn't boys are shady and if it is off and on he is probably not worth it.
Since it was all a lie, you really should trust him. But how come he wasn't with you? That's what I'm wondering.
The question isn't if you should trust him or not, it's do you really want a boyfriend that gets high and drunk at only 16!!? If he is doing pot now he will most likely get into worse drugs as the years go by. Then he will become addicted and want the drugs more than he wants to be with you. Do you really want to get mixed up in that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this